1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE OWNER OF THE PORTAL
The entity that owns this portal is the Parish of Saint Mary of Begoña, with address at Bilbao, Virgin of Begoña 38, P.C. 48006 and holder of C.I.F. R-4800223-B.
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE PORTAL BEGOÑA.ORG AND BEGONA.ORG
The Parish of Saint Mary of Begoña informs you that access to and use of the website www.begoña.org and all its domains and directories included under it, as well as the services or content that can be accessed through it, obtain, are subject to the terms detailed in this Legal Notice, without prejudice to the fact that access to any of said services or contents may require the acceptance of additional general conditions.
The access or any use you make of this portal attributes the condition of user and will imply your acceptance of the legal terms contained in this text. Therefore, if the considerations detailed in this Legal Notice are not to your satisfaction, we ask you not to use the portal.
The content of this Legal Notice is updatable, so we advise you to consult it periodically.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The design of the portal, its contents, its source codes, logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear in it, belong to the Parish of Saint Mary of Begoña or collaborating entities, and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The portal reserves the right to make changes and updates to its content, configuration, design and presentation at any time and without prior notice. The Parish of Saint Mary of Begoña declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if you consider that this site could be violating your rights, please contact the Parish of Saint Mary of Begoña.
4. RULES FOR THE USE OF CONTENT
You can make a copy of the contents of this portal exclusively for your personal and private use as a final consumer, never for commercial purposes.
Disclosure through other means is also allowed, as well as partial reproduction as long as it is faithful and cites the source of information using the following phrase: “source: begoña.org: web portal of the Parish of Saint Mary of Begoña”.
To use the information you need the prior and express authorization of the Parish of Saint Mary of Begoña.
The request for authorization must be sent in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are not authorized in any case to use the logos, trademarks and distinctive symbols of the Parish of Saint Mary of Begoña and its collaborating entities.
This portal can offer documents and other content that have their own copyright, in which case their reproduction is also prohibited. If you use the information contained on this website in an unauthorized manner, the Parish of Saint Mary of Begoña will exercise the actions that legally correspond to it. The Parish of Saint Mary of Begoña even reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to this portal and the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these general conditions of use.
5. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Parish of Saint Mary of Begoña is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused to the users of this portal; by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
In the event that this portal provides links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the Parish of Saint Mary of Begoña will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. The purpose of these links is solely to facilitate the search for resources, for which the Parish of Saint Mary of Begoña cannot be held responsible for the contents of said linked pages or their operation, or for the possible damages that may arise from access to the same.
The link from any web page or from any email address to this Portal is not allowed, except with the prior, written and express authorization of the Parish of Saint Mary of Begoña. At any time, the Parish of Saint Mary of Begoña may withdraw the authorization mentioned in the previous paragraph, without the need to give any cause. In this case, the page that has made the link must proceed to its immediate deletion, as soon as it receives notification of the revocation of the authorization by the Parish of Saint Mary of Begoña.
7. FRAMES AND OTHER PRACTICES
The Parish of Saint Mary of Begoña expressly prohibits “framing” in order to prevent this website from being framed within other pages. The use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or content of the portal, are also prohibited.
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you about the cookie collection and treatment policy.
- What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
- What types of cookies does this website use? This website uses analysis cookies, which allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. In no case will they be used to identify the user of this page.
- Deactivation and elimination of cookies. You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the Help menu of the browser where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website. You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
9. DATA PROTECTION
The personal data collected through the website www.begoña.org will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data (General Regulation of Protection of Personal Data, UE 2016/679, of April 27, 2016).
The Parish of Saint Mary of Begoña complies with the guidelines of the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data, EU 2016/679, of April 27, 2016, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
For this, together with each personal data collection form on this website, in the services that the user may request from the Parish of Saint Mary of Begoña, the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of your personal data, informing you of the address of the data controller, its purpose, the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, data portability and opposition to data processing, and, in where appropriate, data communications to third parties.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the Parish of Saint Mary of Begoña and the user of the Portal will be governed by the regulations of the Autonomous Community of Basque Country and Spanish that is applicable, submitting the parties to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Bilbao, with resignation to any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.